From Fairbanks: You can fly direct from Fairbanks airport to Wood River Lodge. You can also take the train from Fairbanks to Denali and Fly Denali can fly you in from there to the lodge. Another possibility is to rent a car or drive your own to Healy where Fly Denali can fly you in and out.
From Anchorage: Take your own vehicle or rent one and drive to Healy where you can park your car and fly in and out with Fly Denali. It is also possible to take the train from Anchorage to Denali where Fly Denali can pick you up and fly you in and out.
Custom Trip: For the advanced traveler, there is a trail that begins at the end of the Healy Spur road that follows Healy Creek, goes over Cody Pass, and follows the Wood River to the Lodge. This is a 33 mile trek. This journey can be made on foot, horseback, ATV, or snowmachine. If this kind of adventure suits you, please call for details and directions to the lodge.
All-Inclusive Experience: Based off double occupancy
- $1500/person for 3 night Experience
- $1750/person for 4 night Experience
- $2500/person for 7 night Experience
- Authentic Alaskan Bush-plane flights from Healy to our private airstrip and then back.
- All Meals, Drinks, & Snacks.
- Use of all guest lodge facilities and equipment.
- Onsite Game Room, Movie Theater, Sauna, Riverside Wood Hot Tub, Lounge.
- Trail Maps and guides if desired.
* Lodging tax and credit card fees not included.
* Full bar available - drinks not included.
* $850 charge for single occupancy.
Private Pilots, Hikers, Equestrians, Hunters, and Wanderers Welcome. If you are providing your own transportation, we have cabins available for $250/night. Meals available with notice and coffee is always free! Bar is open. Ask about our other services or accommodations.